the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
[ 7:09 PM ]


Its weird that some ppl start to look you up once they need you or at least they think they need u.
3 of such instances happened to me during the past week.

I had a friend who I was quite close to. But we lost contact for the past yr. Mostly bcos she won't reply any of our smses, emails, msges on facebook and friendster. Outta the blue, last wk she smsed me. Wanting me to accompany her "God brother" ard Sg. This friend is in Jakarta, and her God bro is in Sg for the week. The prob is I dunno her God bro. And she has tonnes of God Bros. Any tom, dick or harry can be her God Bro. I'm not interested in combing the streets of Sg w a stranger, furthermore I'm busy, I've no time to entertain strangers.

Encounter no 2.
My bro's JC acquaintance called me on Sun night. Asked me hw's mugging and all. The thing is I dun even knw him! I only saw him once when i was at RELC paying my exam fees. In which my bro happened to be there w me. That guy got my number. And that was the only time I saw him. He called saying his name, so when i went "Oh, you're my bro's friend" He was like "How come I'm not ur friend?" Eh pls la, I DUN EVEN KNW YOU! WOrse of all he sounded like he knew me for years. Gosh. He even asked me to play aft prelims, more of like trying to convince me not to study. Then he said "I tell u what, when i need motivation I'll give u a call and we can mug together" WTF?! Tell me what? His bloody ass la. He made it sound as if I'm the one who called and asked to study w him. I AM SO NOT GONNA MUG W U!

Encounter no 3.
A friend in sch, not a stranger.
Smsed asking if I'm in sch library studying.
I said yes.
Then he asked me if I can bring my tutorial soln to lend him so that he can clarify doubts w me.
I dun mind teaching ppl. I dun mind sharing things. But not when you have a bad record of not returning my things to me. And even when my things are returned its in bad shape. And my other soln are still w him and I think that he's not even intending to return them to me. And worse of all, last week I saw him passing another girl the soln to the particular tutorial he wants to borrow frm me. He gt the soln frm another friend who took the subject last yr. Why wld he nd my soln when he has the teacher's soln? I told him to clarify w the teacher himself.
And today when I asked for my other stuff that's still w him, he act blur. And didnt even return till he was abt to leave the LT.

SOmetimes I wished that I cld turn back time.
When I was younger ppl weren't this cunning, superficial, and practical.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe