the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, February 04, 2009
[ 11:18 PM ]


25 Random Things
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1) My fave past time is Daydreaming, no joke!

2) I like Blue, not red or pink like many ppl think.

3) When I was in J2 we went to SAFTI for an NE trip or something, then aft that I really really wanted to join the army cos it seemed so fun. But I guess I had better things to do than waste 5 years in army.

4) I am afraid of the dark and I can't sleep in a new or foreign place alone. But I can't sleep w the lights on either. So its more or less an irony.

5) My fave no is 5.

6) The only people who call me by my Chinese name are Mrs Mun and Mdm Lim, my sec sch Chinese teachers. And hence only my sec sch classmates know my Chinese name and a few exception cases in which somehow some ppl also knw.

7) I got stung by a bee on my ankle when I was 6 cos I was stupid enough to walk barefooted in the garden and I think I accidentally stepped on a flower w a bee on it.

8) I talk in my sleep. But mostly whatever I say is incomprehensible.

9) I believe that absolute equality is non existent. But it won't hurt to try to strive for it.

10) I started hating cats after my neighbour's cat killed my rabbit.

11) I cut my hair in sch in Kindergarten just to prove to a classmate that I dare to do it. During my next hair cut, my mom asked why is the length of my hair very uneven. I innocently told her that maybe one side decided to grow slower. My mom doesn't know till date the actual reason behind it.

12) I LOVE cinnamon flavoured sweets esp the ones by Eclipse which cld only be found at Candy Empire. Most ppl cannot take the cinnamon flavour, some even spat the sweet out the instant it touched their tongue.

13) I eat anything w mint in it. And I mean ANYTHING. Haha!

14) I wanna go to Venice badly.

15) I used to fall from the bed when i was younger. One of the worse cases was in summer of 1991, while on a holiday to Florida. I fell frm the bed of the hotel room while sleeping and ended up sleeping on the floor between the bed and the wall. My mom woke up in the middle of the night to find me missing, and almost called the cops.

16) I miss my Vincent Bach!

17) I have a fetish for Teddy Bears.

18) I am very very opinionated.

19) I believe that the phrase 'Forgive and Forget' isn't applicable to me. Cos I can forgive but its very hard for me to forget.

20) I have very good "people" memory. I can just meet a person once and then rmb his/her face for life. I am good at remembering ppl's bdaes, names, and all the other nitty gritty stuff. Some ppl say that I'm wasting my time doing Accountancy cos they believe that I'm more of a Marketing or PR type of person, but who cares!

21) I am a regular blood donor. However, I am still afraid of the needle and still can't stand the sight of getting pricked by it or seeing the needle being inserted under my skin during every donation. The nurses at the blood bank are shocked by my reaction and my friend always laughs at me when it comes to needles during blood donation.

22) My favourite fruit is Passion fruit (in Indonesian it's called Markisa), I can eat 2kg at any one sitting.

23) I was the shortest person in my JC class. But I'm ok with it and I'm ok w my height :)

24) My last name is the odd one out frm the rest of my siblings'. Their's ends w the letters 'dy' while mine w 'ti'. The 1st 5 letters are the same. The reason behind that is super lame. But I always tell ppl its because the ppl at the registrar were stupid enough to make a typo mistake while doing my birth cert. Another reason I give is because I'm adopted. And some ppl do actually believe me when I tell them that!

25) I live on the 4th storey, and I climb up the stairs to my hse everyday. Cos the lift only serves the ground floor, level 6 and 10. And my level 6 neighbour is a very weird middle aged guy who freaked me out when I was in J2 by asking me if he cld be my friend (Note: He is ard my parents' age, and he's a bachelor and asked me to call him by his name instead of uncle). So I dont take the lift anymore unless I'm w someone else.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe