my random sparks of insantiy
[ 8:26 PM ]
New Year 2009Today being the 4th day of 2009, means that my birthday is only 2 months away.
And I'm so not looking fwd to it..
I mean it.
I started 2009 with bruises literally (if u don't alrdy knw).
One on my thigh, cos I wasn't looking and bumped into the coffee table at home on New Yr Eve.
One on my right palm right below my fore finger. I dunno hw i got this bruise. But I knw that I got it on the 1st during the bbq. Either I got it cos I hit something or somebody or something or somebody whacked me.
One more bruise on my right arm, cos a nurse likes torturing me when I'm trying to do something noble. I got it on 2 Jan.
So I hv 3 tattoos for the new year!
Looks like 2009 will be a great yr. With 3 tattoos, who needs a navel piercing.Haha...