my random sparks of insantiy
[ 12:01 AM ]
I am surrounded by irritating ppl!
Strangers coming up to me during class or at the library asking me Q that I dun wish to ans. And start talking to me like I'm their long lost friend.
"Hello?! Do I know you to start off with?!"
If u happen to not know this thing abt me, let me tell u. I DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!
My mom taught me not to since I was 1. And I am glad she did.
Then there's the ppl who are constantly photocopying my notes which were an exact replica of whatever the lecturer just went thru. These ppl either don't knw how to copy in class (well, which shdn't be the case if u're nw pursuing a degree) or can't be bothered to copy or just likes to look at my handwriting and admire it before they sleep. And sorry, I somehow don't feel honoured neither do I feel flattered. I just think that you're damn pathetic for not even having ur own notes or not liking ur own stuff. PATHETIC. I repeat PATHETIC.
Then the worse of them all...
Someone who tries to be my friend, asks me to study w her in the library just so that she can borrow the answers to my "holiday homework" and compare it with her answers. While in the process secretly photocopying my own self made notes which were accidentally attached to the homework answers. If she'd ask I'd lend it to her. Stealing my notes isn't gonna ensure that you get good grades. If you're stupid, you're stupid. Face it.
My beautiful handwritting and my awesome notes will only benefit ME cos I made them. And they are loyal to me. They only serve me.
An idea just hit me. I cld try writing my notes in 3 diff languages. So only I can understand. Woo... That's cool huh?
To those pathetic strangers who think that I want to be their friend, or to be precise who want to be my friend. I don't need new friends. And I am not interested in making new friends with pathetic ppl who talk to strangers. Esp those who just try to make use of me so that they can borrow stuff frm me or get me to teach them stuff or get my assignment research material or steal my notes or knw what grade I got for my audit assignment or wanting to knw if I am an Indonesian and why I dun sound or look like one. MY LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
I am a people's person. But I only socialise with ppl who i perceive to be okay. Okay in my books. You won't get into my books by being irritating or acting like you know me when you actually don't. And worse by infringing my copyrighted stuff. I am gonna make a copyright disclaimer on all my notes from today onwards.
U can think that I am smart, intelligent, or even hardworking perhaps.
I dun care what you think.
All I knw is enough is enough.
I am NOT GONNA SHARE ANYMORE.
I've had enough of all this non sense.
And I am not kind.
I am a MEAN BITCH
So for all those STRANGERS out there (if u are smart enough to find this site):
I NEED MY PEACE.
SO LEAVE ME ALONE.
I BITE.
AND I HAVE RABIES.
GET LOST BEFORE I BECOME RUDE, BITE AND SHOUT IN YOUR FACE!
AND BEFORE I INFECT YOU WITH RABIES!
Ok, enough of all that.
I am still pissed.
Idiots just ruined my new year mood.
I'll be ok in 5 min :)