the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, January 07, 2009
[ 8:05 PM ]


I almost lost my phone yesterday.
Luckily Dinesh saw it under the table in the LT.
And luckily Wenda saw Hui Min at the bus stop.
Long story.
Lazy to type, not in the mood for story telling.

Hui Min asked me to write a very controversial story which wld summarize one year's happenings to a single blog entry. Which at this moment isn't gonna happen. Too shag. Haha..
And I have a feeling that I wont write the story out anyway. Cos I can't rmb a year's happenings. And I dun like controversies, dun like creating them too. Haha... And I won't start it w "the nurse mistreated me cos she's jealous" cos I think the place where I gt the bruise will sue me for slander. Haha... ...

Ppl who wanna knw, can ask me personally. Then I'll decide if I'm willing to share or not (willingness depends on level of emotional attachment to the person asking, haha).

I am damn lame.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe