the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Saturday, November 08, 2008
[ 2:11 AM ]


My FR and MA tests are gonna be surprise tests. Surprise as in we only know that they would be held in Nov, but we don't knw the exact dates. It's a challenge to have James Kwan as a teacher. I wonder if he derives pleasure from torturing us. I don't even have time to revise my work, let alone study for tests of subjects which I don't comprehend AT ALL. I need help. Hopefully the books in the library cld knock some understanding in me.

FM test wld be on 19th Nov topics 2 and 3. Shit! I also dun knw anything abt these chapters. I think that I'm in deep shit.

Good luck and Jia you to me.




chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe