the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Friday, November 28, 2008
[ 7:27 PM ]


Ppl who take u for granted suck like hell.

Putting all that negativity aside.
Let's start w my usual rantings abt my mundane life...

My mommy's leaving tmr. For a month!
With Eveline of course.
She won't leave her little princess behind w the "2 evil step sisters".

I will survive 1 month being a housewife-in-training.
Clean, cook, do laundry, pay bills, keeping the hse intact, on top of gg to sch, doing homework, getting tortured by unreasonable lecturers and tolerating some sucky ppl in sch.

The hse will be super quiet.
No one to disturb me while I study and do my wrk.
I'll be super bored la!
Bored to tears.
Argh.
I'll miss the 2 of them for sure.

On the hindsight,
maybe I need to learn to live in a quiet environment.
To learn to not talk so much.
To get used to being alone.
To learn not to get affected by stupid ppl and their stupid actions.
To train the zen-ness in me.
So that I cld start becoming zen enough to ignore ppl who deserve to be ignored.

Ok, I'm still pissed. Haha...

Back to ISORG assignment!

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe