my random sparks of insantiy
[ 5:32 PM ]
I shall procrastinate again and blog for a while.
Yes, I am STILL doing my MA assignment which is tougher than it seems to be. Haiz...
I'm talking to Nat on MSN right now.
And somehow i said something abt the economy being very bad.
And it suddenly struck me that I am graduating NXT year in the middle of all this economic shit. Tough luck.
I mean why now? Why not like 2 or 3 years dwn the road?
This wld mean that getting a job wld be tough nxt yr.
Esp w companies retrenching staff right now, DBS is gonna retrench about 900 workers very soon. The unemployment rate wld go dwn and those ppl w jobs better be happy.
Which means that if I end up getting a job which sucks to the core then I'd have to take it in my stride and tell myself that there are alot of jobless ppl out there and I'd better be happy that I hv a job.
That sucks right?
So now the employers are the one playing the upperhand.
So I must learn to stop fooling ard and gt my act straight.
It shd start w me completing my MA assignment.