my random sparks of insantiy
Day 2
[ 10:18 PM ]
Day 2 is coming to an end.
Woke up late but earlier than usual.
Had ham sandwiches in effort to finish off the ham and loaf of bread.
Continued doing MA and watching CSI season 1.
Lunch at 4pm was baked rice. Made from leftover rice, leftover pasta sauce and corned beef. The baked rice actually tasted good! Not bad for a first attempt in making baked rice. And not bad for an attempt to clear the fridge.
Finally completed MA. Watched more CSI.
Dinner at 945 was instant noodles. Ha!
I need to stock up on non perishable food stuff.
My routine is so messed up without my mom.
Can u imagine breakfast at 1030am, lunch at 4pm and dinner at 945pm? If my mom knows she'll
kill nag at me. Eh, I think cannot use the word kill. Too much CSI episodes make me jump every time I use that word.
I'm hoping that I can wake up in time tmr for sch.