I'm gonna search for more runs to participate in.
No more couch potato, I shall be a fit potato, cos I am a potato (by le qi's standards).
A fish by my sec sch friends' standards, a monkey by someone else's standards, and a SUPERWOMAN by my own standards. The one that counts is the one by my own standards right? Wahahaha! Nonetheless, all the nicknames that I mentioned above are acceptable by my books, call me any of the above all you want. Hehe...
It's great to have a sister. I am so grateful to my parents for giving me a sister to quarrel w, play w, share w, go to sch w, debate w, shop w and RUN w. Haha...
Its so fun having your sister run alongside w you.
We'll run more runs together in the future.
.jpg)
After the run, my face is super red!
My partner in crime :)