my random sparks of insantiy
[ 8:09 AM ]
I wanna meet up w my girlfriends badly. We cld have another dinner or just a simple gathering to the movies or something. And the best thing is when we gather no one wld be sore abt it :)
School work is getting heavier by the day. Subjects are getting harder to comprehend, assignments are piling up. And things wld get worse when tests start coming in. I'm trying to handle the situation, but its gettting kinda suffocating. I wonder how Xiangchao manages juggling between ACCA and SIM-UOL. If i were him, I think that I'd either flunk everything or just die from being to overwhelmed by the knowledge that has to be acquired and retained in such a short period of time.
I'll survive this year and get into the Big 4 :)
To let off steam, I'm meeting Angie and Elaine today! I can forsee alot of bitching and catching up.