the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Thursday, October 02, 2008
[ 9:51 AM ]


I think that I'm the only person free enough to be online at this time of the day.
There's basically NO ONE to talk to. And no updates on friends' blogs.
Coming to that, I think that I'm the only person who is free enough to blog at least 3 times a week. Oh no, this means that I'm nt managing my time well enough.

I was asked to clean my room cos the 2 walking and talking female dogs are reaching in 2 hours time, and they're staying in my room as usual. So the place must be tidy. Like I care. I live in a room that looks like a pigsty, and I love it. Take it or leave it. And the best thing is that no one is at home. So I'm basically home alone, and there's lotsa things to do. But I'm nt giving a damn abt it!

The bitchy side of me has emerged. Wahaha!

K la, K la

I'll go clean up my room now.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe