the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Saturday, October 18, 2008
[ 11:48 PM ]


After contemplating for so long and asking ard. I've decided to cut my hair by abit. The length wld be decided on the day that I cut it. Majority of the ppl I asked agreed that I dun look good in short hair.

And I'm getting bored of my hair alrdy, like I always do. I just wanna cut it off ASAP!

And unlike Samson whose super power lies in his hair, my super powers wont fade away w the absence of hair. Wahahaha!!!!

Today I commited a serious crime. I lied to my JC friends.
Angie, Elaine and me went present buying, as usual. Leo joined in afterwards for chit chat session. Angie paid the presents in advance, and the sum wasn't a little. Furthermore, there are a few bad debt from the previous presents. And I knw that they genuinely fgt to pay up. But still, a few dollars here and there make up quite a substantial amount. And knowing hw hard Angie works to earn those few dollars, and being Angie's official loan shark, I came up w a white lie. Here's the msg that I texted them this morning, in hope that they'd pay up and I thought that they won't believe me "We've bought the presents alrdy, they are blah blah blah, pls pay $XX to XXX-XXXXX-X ASAP, Angie lost alot in Lehman Bros bonds"
SOme of them actually believed me, and most of them paid up liao.
For those who believed me and we're worried for Angie, I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to bluff you guys.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe