my random sparks of insantiy
Are you bitchy?
[ 11:03 PM ]
Yesterday I went for ISORG lesson. It was B.O.R.I.N.G. The lecturer was this old man (seems older than my dad, thus old) but he was animated and high tech enough to even make a blog just for his lesson! haha... I think that the subject is boring on its own. Just like PBF. Maybe I'm in the wrong class.
Okay, I take back everything I said in the last paragraph. Cos I resolved to not COMPLAIN abt anything related to school, and studies. This is the last yr I'd be a full time, young, pretty (ehem ehem) carefree student. So I'll enjoy every second of it. I'll love SIM with all my heart. I'll love lectures with all my heart. I'll love my friends, all the bitches, bastards and noisy Indons in school. I'll love my notes, assignments, tests. I'll love scoldings from James Kwan. I'll love being tortured by lecturers.
Talking abt bitches, I am currently reading this book called "Why men love bitches"
Its pretty interesting.
The author's definition of a
bitch is
A woman who won't bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else's opinion - be it a man or anyone else in her life. She understands that if someone does not approve of her, it's just one person's opinion; therefore, it's of no real importance. She doesn't try to live up to anyone else's standards - only her own.So are u bitchy?