my random sparks of insantiy
Quiet, deserted office
[ 11:07 AM ]
There's only the 6 of us today at office. 4 temps and 2 staff. The rest of them are on a retreat at Siloso Beach.
Its like so shiok la.
And its Shannon's birthday today! (note: Shannon is another temp staff here)
So, if she's bored and reads this right now:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON! I shall be kind and not reveal your age, cos a woman's (or yet to be woman) age is confidential. Hha...
I'll post pics that we took today once I upload it into my comp at home.
The picture quality wld be bad, cos i took it w my phone's 2 megapixel camera. I brought my camera but clumsy me fgt that i left the batt charging last night. So the camera is w/o a batt. Hw to operate?! Si beh sian... My brain needs some new cells to make me less clumsy. haiz...