the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Thursday, September 11, 2008
morning rush hour [ 8:32 AM ]


The morning rush hour brings out the idiots and kiasuness in ppl.

Some ppl just can't see that the train is actually alrdy packed to the brim and squeeze their fat asses in. The next train usually comes in 2 min. They can't wait for 2 min meh?

And some ppl just don't have the habit of bathing in the morning. I have nothing against them, it's a personal choice. But I have something against ppl who smell and still don't have enough brains to notice that they smell thus not realising that they need to bathe before leaving the house. Some ppl have body odour that can cause permanent nose damage to those ard them. And it sucks to be stuck in the same packed train w such ppl.

Another thing I don't like abt the morning rush hour is that if you leave your hse 5 min later than usual, it doesnt mean that you can reach your destination 5 min later than usual. You might be as late as 20min than your usual arrival time.

I shall enjoy this one year I have left being a student. No need to suffer the morning rush hour for a year.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe