my random sparks of insantiy
Last First Week of school
[ 9:08 PM ]
School so far has been: abit sian, abit happy, abit tiring and abit sad.
Jia Qian said that my 1st week of school sounds like 4 season beans. Whatever it is, it was used to describe the 4 diff feelings I had abt sch so far. Hahaha...
I cannot really say that its the 1st week lor, cos one lesson only starts next week, another lesson which was by right scheduled on Thursday afternoon is pushed to Saturday aftn for the 1st 3 or 4 weeks of school.
I went out w Angie yesterday to shop the day out. I think with the subjects that I'm taking this yr and being my last year in Uni, such shopping outings wld be cut dwn le. I think that there wld be no more whole day shopping outings le. So sad. But studies and my honours are more impt. I shd learn to prioritise my time.
Someone asked her why are the 2 of us good friends when we have really opposing characters?
I am guessing that its because opposites attract.
But her answer to that person was "Marlin is very brave, and she'll initiate the conversation. And its good to have a da jie jie (big sister) to protect you, look after you, and tell you what to do.
I didn't even know that I have the big sister qualities, although I have 2 younger sisters at home. It was only until when Angie said so that I realised that maybe I do.
Sometimes I feel that I'm too domineering, and too sure abt the things that I do. Too sure to the extent that ppl end up following everything that I do. Follow EVERYTHING to the extent that I gt very irritated. Too sure to the extent that I might lead ppl wrongly if my decision is wrong.
I think that lately I am trying to rediscover who I really am. I keep on questioning things abt me that ppl tell me abt.
My neighbour just gave birth to a baby boy 12 days ago. Fyi, my neighbour is a Balinese. The baby is soooooooo cute! When I went visiting them yesterday, I learnt that the Balinese couple are actually very young. The husband is only 26 years old. He's only a year older than my bro and he's a DAD alrdy. I'm betting that the wife is only 2 years older than me or so. Look at them and look at me and my bro. They are alrdy married and now they're parents. Me and bro are NOWHERE near to being that.
My degree and career wld be more impt at least at this point of time :)