the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Friday, September 12, 2008
Last day of work... [ 3:03 PM ]


Yep, today is my last day here at this company.
And as usual I suck at saying good bye. And I am really sad to leave, but sch's starting so bo pian...

3 weeks pass by super fast lor!
Alot has happened during these past 3 weeks.
I am so gonna miss Yinny, Nonny and Kimi. I will miss having lunch w them, miss all those U for Yugoslavia jokes, those slapstick induced blabber, and picture taking! Wrking here for the past 3 weeks can be summarised in one word FUN! No stress, ok la minimum stress, good pay, great ppl, and great wrking environment. What more cld a person ask for?

Maybe this is just another phase of life. A part of life that I won't fgt :]
So Shannon Ong, don't worry. I will rmb you for life! Haha...

WE shall meet up for lunch some time soon.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe