my random sparks of insantiy
[ 11:29 AM ]
I am grateful for the girlfriends I have...
Those who wld PATIENTLY listen to my problems no matter how silly I might sound. And no matter how late it is.
Those who wld entertain me when I sms them and tell them that I'm bored.
Those who wld dream silly non sense dreams w me, dreams like marrying Wang Lee Hom. Dreams that wld nv come true but fun to fantisize abt.
Those who wld just sit and chat w me non-stop.
Those who wld shop w me till our legs drop.
Those who watch movies w me and laugh abt hw silly or hw nice the movie was.
Those who wld do things for me but nv expect and ask for anything in return.
Those who relentlessly and selflessly organise gathering aft gathering without grumble.
Those who wld tell me what to do when my hamster is sick.
Those who help me bury my hamster when it died.
Those who share dream aft dream w me.
Those who wld tell me what to do when I have mentrual cramp and my mom isnt in town.
Those who wish me happy birthday every year without fail.
Those who accept me for who I am and never judges me.
Those who pray for me so that I pass my exams.
Those who take silly neoprints w me.
Those who always gt teased by me, but sincerely know that I don't mean what I said.
Those who help me chase after my debtors relentlessly.
Those who wld sms or call me just to ensure that I am home safe.
Those who despite knwing that I'm one silly insane person still wanna be friends w me.
Those who are w me in times of need, times of joy and times of sorrow.
Those who listen to my complains without complaining.
Those who wld curse bitches and bimbos together with me.
Those who wld be there for me no matter what.
The list continues...
Under such constrains I can't think of anymore situations.
I'm blessed to have them.