my random sparks of insantiy
Happy Teachers' Day
[ 11:10 AM ]
Happy Teachers' Day to All my Teachers out there!Eventhough its been years since they all last taught me, I think that I have to thank these groups of people anyway. Because teaching me has never been easy. These ppl had to bear w my non-sense, my stubborness, my noise, my complains, my naughtiness, etc
Let's see...Frm JYSS I'd wanna thank:
My sec 2 teachers
Ms. Evelyn Ng (nw known as Mrs Sazali)
Ms Sophia Goh (nw known as Mrs Sophia Ang)
Mdm Lim LT (Lin Lao Shi)
Mrs Tan Jing Koon
Mrs Choong Lay Len
Mr Lum Wai Kit
Ms Ratna
Mr Thomas Lau
Ms Quah (my sec 2 music teacher)
Mr Chong Chin Hong
Mrs Koh
My Sec 3 and 4 teachers
(names that have alrdy appeared above, won't be repeated)
Mr Lim Hock Beng
Ms Wong Wei Dee
Mr Yap Chin Koon
Mr Lee Hon Yen
Ms Joanne Tan
Mr Shang
Mrs Mun Ling Cheng
Frm YJC, I'd wanna thank
Ms Tan Ying Ling
Ms Ong Jou-Jinn
Mr Wong Yih Check
Ms Ang Shiok Hoon
Ms Lydia Lim
Mr Edward Heng
Mdm Beevi
Mr Ng Ping Hwee
Mr Ganesh
Mr Lim Seow Kuan
Mr Kwan Soh Chee
And the ppl who have nv taught me but I wanna Thank anyway... ...
Mrs Tay - for letting me to take Chinese eventhough I had no background, and for believing that I cld do it
Mr Micheal Low - For his guidance during the international friendship day and both tourism competitions
Ms Grace Ng - For her many motivational talks, and inspiration
Mr Tan (YJ mother tongue HOD) - for telling me to stick to chinese and not convert to CLB
Mr Wee Chorng Shin - For those very inspiring Chem lessons, made Chem alot more interesting
I knw that most if not all my teachers don't come here and read what I write. But here are the moments in which I rmb vividly and wanna thank them for it...
Having to take up chinese in sec2 with no background whatsoever, was really tough. Teaching me chinese was really tough, I bet. It was tough on me, my parents, and Lin lao shi. She had to bear w me speaking English to her everyday, even during chinese lessons. And she excused me from writing compos and reading out loud in class. During chinese exams and tests I only needed to fill up the "tian xie han zi", MCQs, "zhao ju" and comprehensions. And yet she still told my parents that I'm her most hardwrking student. That sentence still touches me till today. And if I get the chance to meet her again one day, I'd tell her in fluent chinese (just dun ask me to write it out in chinese, can alrdy) that I appreciate her efforts 7 years ago. No chinese teacher out there will ever take her place in my heart.
Teachers have many roles in our lives. They teach, they guide, they mould and they offer you their friendship as well. Thank you to Mrs Tan JK for being a teacher, a mentor, a mother, for those hugs, listening ears, understanding, guidance, care, and frienship.