the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Saturday, September 27, 2008
Happy Birthday times three four [ 7:54 PM ]


My cousin turned 21 yesterday. Just like what I tell others who turn 21, I told him that he can officially watch porn. And I even offered to accompany him watch with the others who are alrdy 21 and above. In doing so we will leave the "kids" behind and let them be envious! Wahahaha....

However, I don't think that my cousins wld do so lor. My uncles and aunties wld skin me alive if i suggest that we watch porn, and they won't let me go back to Indo anymore. As such, my poor 外婆 (grandma) will wonder why her pretty grand-daughter doesn't visit her anymore. Being the filial and 乖 (guai=obedient) grand-daughter that I am, I shall behave and act 乖 when I go back. No more crazy acts and ideas from me. I think that my aunties and uncles alrdy think that I'm mentally impaired cos when I let my hair down there, I'd seem insane.

Today is another cousin's birthday. They are frm diff parents and they're cousins w each other as well. This cousin turns 30 today. And I didn't say much abt porn to him, cos i bet that he has watched tonnes of porn himself. In 5 months time he'll be a daddy. I'm so glad. I'll have a toy to play with when I go back. Actually I'll have 2 toys to play with when i go back. Another cousin-in-law of mine is pregnant too. My uncle is gonna be a grandad 2x next yr.

And in a few hours time, my bro will turn 25. If we were in Indo and in the same town, we cld have a 3 in 1 Birthday Celebration. Haha...

The day aft tmr is another cousin's birthday, that little brat will turn 9 or 10 i think. Nt that i care. I've nv had a good relations with my 叔叔's kids and wife anyway. The wife is an irritating lazy pig, who comes disturbing my life every once in 2 months.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe