my random sparks of insantiy
Flu AGAIN!
[ 9:54 AM ]
After painstakingly recovering frm my flu, today the mutated viruses came attacking me again!
The flu bug in the office is crazy lor.I think its rate of mutation is way faster than humans. This is evident in the very little number of X-men mutants as compared to the flu virus mutants. Whahaha... ... When one recovers frm a flu, his/her immune system has built a defence against that certain type of flu virus. So if you gt flu aft you just recovered frm it, most likely another type of flu virus (the mutated ones) has attacked you.
Wldn't it be nice if our immune systems also mutates when the flu virus mutates so that we won't gt flu anymore? I dun mind being an X-men member. They look soooo coool w all those super powers of theirs. When I was younger, I'd always marvel at the X-men when I watch their cartoon show or read my bro's X-men comic books. I think that he still has them till now somewhere in a box in the storeroom of our hse in Indo.
This is my last Tueday here. Sch's starting nxt wk. I need to look for another part time job for the sch term. This is to finance my grad trip.
Any Lobangs???
My cousin, his wife and 2-year-old daughter (the one who's named aft me) might come visiting nxt month during hari raya. They have a week's holiday in Indo during that time. So they might wanna come dwn here for a holiday. And I wld have a baby to play with! I really can't wait!!!