my random sparks of insantiy
[ 11:29 PM ]
Went shopping w mommy and my 2 sisters today. Its been a really long time since the last time all 4 of us went out together. Gt a new bag on accident. Long story... Was set out to buy shoes. But the one I wanted had only one pair left in size 36, and the stitches were bad. So the shoes cld wait.
I grateful that my mom gave birth to 2 sisters for me to play with. Esp when you are constantly moving ard from place to place. Having to make new friends and saying goodbye to them has become a part of life since I was very very young. My one best friend who has always been there for me time and time again is my sis, Flo. While Eveline is someone I look after and care for, Flo is the one I play with. My bro is more of the person who'd protect us 3.
Growing up in what ppl today wld say a big family has its share of joys. There's nv a quite moment at home, w me yakking non-stop, my bro blasting his music non-stop, my mom's non-stop nagging, and stuff like that la. Its fun! I cldn't imagine myself being far frm them :)
Time to sleep.