my random sparks of insantiy
happy birthday singapore!
[ 6:37 PM ]
On this year's national day, I'm looking like a panda. All thanks to Mr GHL. Haha... But i did have fun, so looking like a panda doesnt really matter i guess. COs I look like a panda often enough to maybe make it my trademark. Haha
Instead of rotting at home watching NDP on TV, I was at Elaine's 21st Bdae celebration at Aloha Changi CHalet. It was super damn far and ulu la, considering the fact that I stay at the other side of the island.
It's only during such gatherings that you really gt to let ur hair dwn and just have fun w ur friends. You gt to see a side of them that u've nv seen. Like I didnt knw that Sandra was that violent, didnt knw that HL was that cheeky and irritating, and Angie cld really stand getting her hands whacked adn actually enjoyed it.
And its sad to say that ppl do change and grow apart. But that's life i guess.
I'm so gonna quit my job ASAP!