my random sparks of insantiy
Fireworks
[ 11:22 AM ]
No matter how old you get or how many firework displays you've seen before, you'd still be awed and excited by it.
Arghhh... after waiting for 5 min blogger refused to upload last night's pics for me!!!
No pics this time round.
Nat is leaving TMR!!! So sad. I dun even knw when's the next time she'd come back. She keeps on telling us to fly over to Vancouver instead. I don't think that I can even save enough for the air tix w my part time pay... So Miss Natalia Hannah Rahardjo shall wait till I start wrking to visit her.
Eh, I like writing her full name out. At least there's someone with a name as long as mine :) Oh ya, there's someone else... Nurul Fareeha Ramlee. Hahaha... I shall post their pic here instead...
Here's Natalia Hannah Rahrdjo, Marlin Felicia Husanti and Nurul Fareeha Ramlee at our recent visit to the zoo :)