my random sparks of insantiy
[ 3:40 PM ]
Callin ppl up is taxing. At least it takes my mind off things like exam results that will be out within the next few days. When I think abt it, I can't sleep at night.
Sitting at the back of the room, is nice! It's a strategic position where no one wld bother you. The only ppl who come here are those who wanna water their plants which are at the window sill, or they come to use the printer which is somewhere to my left.
One bad thing is that my boss can see me frm her desk when she stands up. There's a partition la, but it isn't very high.
The printer seems to be very grumpy today. It's giving everyone trouble, a new one has just been brought in.
Do you knw that cable cars are in operation even if there's no one inside? That's a waste of energy leh... And energy is expensive. That's why this company's part time rate is good :) haha...
1 more hour till I knock off wrk. Lala...
12 more days