my random sparks of insantiy
1st August
[ 10:26 PM ]
I wanted to post this yesterday, but after typing all that there was an error w blogger and all that I typed was gone dwn the drain... Since I'm bored, I shall type it once again.
Today's the very 1st day of August. Which means that it's my daddy's birthday.
HAPPY XXth BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!May all his wishes come true, including the one about turning into a vegetarian. As long as he doesnt be a monk, it's all right w me.
And today is the start of the ghost festival. Which means no more swimming, running at night, shopping till late night, going out at night, for the whole month! My mom's scared that I'll gt abducted by ghosts. Luckily there's no alien festival, if nt my mom wld be afraid that I'd gt abducted by aliens! haha...
Talking abt alien abductions, I wanna watch X-Files! But nxt wk I'm wrking frm Mon-Fri 11am-8pm! Sat and Sun will be Elaine's birthday chalet. So for those who wanna date me (I'm being super thick skinned, must take ruler and measure) , I am only free for breakfasts and suppers. I wanna quit my tshirt selling job. I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over, I believe that I've learnt all that I can learn from sales.