my random sparks of insantiy
Rubbish
[ 11:36 PM ]
My youngest sis said that I dun blog often enough.
Honestly, what's there to blog abt? I have a mundane life.
My bruises are still there and its been a week alrdy!!!
Stupid bruises go away please, pretty please...
The bruises are super ugly as well.
Do you realise that when to talk to a person often (be it in person, thru sms, email or msn) you tend to pick up stuff frm the other person. Stuff like their speaking pattern, the words they use, the sentence sructure, etc.
No wonder ppl say that a persons character is changed by his environment.
I shall stick ard crazy ppl so that I'll be crazier. Haha! No la. I dun think that anyone cld outbeat me in terms of madness when I'm in y crazy mode. My cousins cld vouch for that!
I'm bored and this is the only place that i cld crap at, at this time of the day. No wonder my blog is filled w rubbish.