the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Friday, July 25, 2008
not bathing ewww [ 1:22 AM ]


My boss sacked someone today. And I was asked to come to wrk 5 hours early! Gosh. W such little notice! Made it there 3 hours early instead of 5.

A girl needs to bathe b4 gg to wrk for goodness sake. My boss really needs to gt that drilled into his head. I cldnt understand someone saying "nd to bathe b4 coming to wrk meh? you dun smell wad"

Honestly, I cldnt stand ppl who dun bathe in the morning b4 gg to wrk or to sch. You'd hv this smell eventho you sleep in airconditioned rooms wad. The body will secrete something one, try smelling your pajamas aft you wear them the entire night. Aiyo...

I used to have this trumpet junior back in Juying who doesnt bathe (I wont state his nationality here, cos i'm afraid that it might offend some ppl) in the morning. And frankly speaking, he smells like he slept in a pigsty. Sometimes you can even see eye shit (do u even call them that?) and saliva marks on his cheek. This is so sick la.

The only times I dont bathe b4 gg to sch is when i wake up at 710am and I hv to be sch by 720am. But I'd still brush my teeth and wash my face thoroughly. And lucklily this only happened thrice during my 3 years in Juying. At Yishun, if i'm late I wldn't even bother gg to sch. COs if I'm late it wld really mean that I'm late. Like I'd wake up at 830am or something. Then I'd gt an MC. I cldnt imagine the look on Ms Tan's face if I showed up in sch at 10am! Haha... But that only happened once. SO thank goodness ah.

Anyway, ppl pls bathe in the morning. It'll do others a great deal of a favour. And you'd feel fresh and rejuvenated too!

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe