the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Sicko creepy disgusting weird pervertic neighbour! [ 12:04 AM ]


I'm gonna bring pepper spray to wrk frm tmr onwards!!! Here's why... ...

Today I wrked the aftn shift at the shop at Holland Village (HV) , ie 530pm-1030pm.
And like usual wrking in HV on a Monday is very boring. Since I had nothing to do and since 死变态 (SBT in short) was wrking nxt door I didnt wanna sit outside the shop and socialise w the other sales ppl from the other neighbouring shops.

Some info that needs to be known before I continue...
1)SBT is the wrker of the shop nxt door. They sell games, game consoles, anything related to games.
2)My shop is super small such that if u sit inside too long you'd die cos u inhaled too much of ur own carbon dioxide that u exhaled earlier on.
3)SBT's favourite past time is to insist on buying me drinks, dinner/lunch, and even soft toys! He'd also insist that I play w his wii, or play wii with him during wrking hours, and thinks that EVERYONE loves playing his wii.
4)SBT can't understand simple English. Eg. repeatedly asks the same Q "want anything to drink?" or "you wanna play with wii? If nt i'm keeping it away." eventho I've told him "No, thanks" for like a hundred times!
5)He's fat, ugly and looks like he hasn't bathed in ages. Bottomline: he's weird and disgusting.

Getting back to today's story...
For the first few hours of wrk, I stayed inside the shop, listened to the radio, smsed some ppl, pasted the shop logo stickers on the plastic bags and did spring cleaning. While I was busy doing these things (or I wld say acting busy) in my shop, SBT walked back and forth and peeped inside my shop quite often (quite often in this case is once every 10min). There were instances where he tried to start small talk by saying that he's bored, the weather is hot and asked me if I wanna buy drinks. And when I said "no, thanks" he'd insist and he'd only stop doing so when I 'diao'-ed him.

I finished acting busy ard 830pm. After which I had to push the rack of clothes on hangers outside the shop (its a practice that we'd have to do after 8pm, believed to improve sales). After pushing out the rack and rearranging the clothes on it, I stayed outside for a while.

At this time, Angie smsed me. While reading her sms, I guess that I smiled. SBT who's sitting in his shop and cld see me frm where he's sitting, came upclose to me and stared at me for a while and smiled at me in a very disgusting manner. While staring and smiling at me, he said in a mixture of chinese and english (he can really multitask huh? stare, smile and talk at the same time!)
: when you smile, you look horny
Me : Huh? What did you just say?
SBT: You look horny when you smile (this time it was in english only)
Me : Eww, hw come u say this kinda thing one? I'm nt gg to talk to u anymore.
SBT: Haha... (thinking that what he just said was very amusing)

I freaked out!

I ran into my shop and stayed there till my supervisor came ard 945pm.
While I was in the shop SBT still walked back and forth and kept peeping inside my shop.
Right before I closed shop, SBT came over and tried being a kind samaritan (maybe cos he has a guilty conscience) and offered us to change our $50 notes to his $10 ( we are always in need of smaller notes).

The evil side of me took over and I took out all 3 $50 notes that we had and asked him if he had enough $10 notes to change it with. He took out his wallet and to my surprise he really did have 15 sheets of $10 notes!

That was the last time and shall be the last time that I talk to him EVER.

Luckily his boss is hiring a new wrker and that SBT wont be ard HV area too often...

He's the sickest, most pervertic, most disgusting guy I've ever met! Shall he eat SHIT and choke on it while doing so!!!!



**Note to my cousins in indo who might happen to read this, Horny=terangsang





chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe