my random sparks of insantiy
marathon!
[ 11:28 AM ]
I'm thinking of joining the great easterns women run! Maybe I'd only paticipate in the 5 km Fun Run. Considering the fact that there's nt much time to train and I've nt been running for more than a year nw. Last day of early bird registration is tmr! I signed up half way just not and when I wanted to proceed to page 3 of registration, the page cldnt be displayed. Sigh! Is this a sign from above telling me that I shdn't joing. Aniwae. There's a roadshow as Wisma Atria today! I shall go dwn to take a look before gg of to wrk! Yay!
I'm still waiting for signs frm above. Pls show me a way out, I dun wanna wait unnecessarily... ...
Haha... I'm uttering rubbish...
I'm meeting up w Angie and Elaine this coming sunday, for a girls get together chatting session. Coincidentally such a session wld take place nxt wk w another group of girlfriends. See? When I say that my favourite past time is talking, believe me! haha! My grandma misses my noisy self right nw. I promised her that I'd go back in Dec, which is sorta bluffing her. Cos I've got NO HOLIDAYS in Dec. So, SIM if you want me to be a filial granddaughter, pls give us at least a 2 week break in December... ...