the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
[ 12:37 AM ]


I want more breakfast sessions ah! Haha! SO Fun and so shiok!

I watched The Dark Knight earlier today. The text aft this will be visible only if you highlight it, I'm afraid that I'd spoil it for those who havent watched the show yet. The Joker really very freaky and sick in the brain leh. But he's brilliantly sick, I've gotta admit that Joker is clever! He had his ending, Harvey became bad and all he had his fun. The only ending that he didnt gt was that the ppl in the cruises didnt blow each other up.

To all those who are worried after reading the previous blog entry, don't be. I knw what to do and I believe that SBT won't dare to do anything other than those sick words. And I'm trying not to talk to him while I'm wrking at Holland. Just be anti-social and sit inside the shop drawing circles whole day long at the same time praying that I won't die of too much carbon dioxide intake. I somehow told him to not disturb me today and pretended to be engrossed in Nicole's (my colleague) brick game that was left in the shop. I played that thing 3 hours non-stop. I'm just hoping that the degrees in my eyes wont increase.

If things get out of hand, I can just let my boss know. Or I can kick SBT's balls. Although I wasn't in any sport CCA and the CCA that I joined only required me to sit and blow, I believe that I kick quite well. And if I still need help, I'll let you guys know :) Thanks for all the concern.

I'm so glad that I'm stationed at the open air outside Ngee An City tmr! Yay!!! I thank God that I'm Indonesian, and thank you to all those Indonesians for frequenting Orchard Road, so that boss put me there to talk to you guys! Haha... My boss and his stupid excuses.

Tmr is another 11 hours of work.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe