the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, July 02, 2008
height [ 7:29 AM ]


I'm not short, I'm just fun size

That's the phrase written on my new tshirt.
My sis says that I'm in denial. I beg to differ.

After so many years of ppl teasing me abt my height. I can finally declare that I'm comfortable with it. I might not be tall like a model or air stewardress, and maybe my height is below average even in Asia. But I like being short. No, not like, rather it shall be I love being short.

Quoting Garfield "... its like a wart on your face. You might wanna get rid of it but it somehow has become a part of you" The only diff is that Garfield was talking about Oddy, and I'm talking about how my height has become a part of me. I'm not me if I'm not short.

I am accustomed to the many phrases that are usually being tied to the word short, such as midget, hobbit, shorty, short one, etc. And I always laugh it off. Nowadays I laugh at myself for being short. And oddly enough, I'm happier this way.

I wont go abt blaming my genes for being short. It's just the way things are, part of mother nature. You just have to learn to accept it, and embrace it as a part of you.

Here are some advantages of being short...
1) Your legs won't hit the back of the seat in front of you in the bus
2) You always get to line up in front during flag rising, getting the full view of the action gg on. Like what color cheong sam is the principle wearing that morning, how many ppl did the discipline master catch for being late, etc
3) Most guys wld be taller than you, so the probability of you getting a bf who's taller than you is near 1.
4) Its better to be petite rather than gigantic.
5) One can instaneously become taller by wearing heels, but a tall person can become shorter no matter how flat their shoes are.
The list goes on...

I've got a call from nature.
Gtg!

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe