the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Sunday, July 27, 2008
emo [ 11:50 PM ]


I think that's how I am feeling these past few days.

I think partially its due to raging hormones, yep its that time of the month again.
I rmb when I was younger that I hated this time of the month. There was once during the first few months I cried asking my mom why do girls have to go thru this thing every month... And if I nv rmb wrongly, I cried hysterically saying that I wanna be a guy and stupid stuff like that. Looking back, I think that I was either very naive or simply foolish.

Or maybe its due to me thinking too much, expecting too much and getting nothing in return. And simply being very impatient. SOmething stupid and foolish to do. I think that foolish won't be erased from the adjectives that cld be used to describe me. While naive is something that I outgrew.

Indonesians have a saying that basically in English sounds like "Those who are patient are loved by God". Being frm a girls' sch and a Catholic one w nuns as teachers and principle, I used to hear such things very very often. It's too bad that eventhough I went to such a school, I am still impatient and foolish and not feminine at all! But girl's school rocks still.

My primary school was turned into a mix school since a few years back, due to the decline in the student intake. So sad! Even the school song was ammended to accomodate the super big chnage to the school. I'll always miss those primary school days of watching cat fights, big quarrels, the bitches, the bunks, the skirt lifting, the times when you can talk abt menses and bras openly, having teachers tell you to sit like a lady and not feel embarassed, telling ppl that girls are better than guys just bcos the sch was doing very well and other itty gritty stuff that comes w Girls' Schools. My sis is nw in a girl sch herself, if she's reading this: better enjoy and cherish the short 4 years u're spending in CGS.

Today's meeting up w ET, NG and iris was nice. The crazy side of all of us came alive, we chatted ALOT, went to see the puppies who were so alive today. Nxt time we'd meet each other again is on National Day, at ET's bdae chalet. I promised Et that I'd go dwn earlier to help her do her decorations and last min preparations. Looking fwd to it. :)

The puppies at Vivo pet shop today are so alive, unlike last week. The husky was even jumping up and dwn and barking away. Maybe because there was this guy who brought along his pet husky to the pet shop.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe