my random sparks of insantiy
Happy Fathers' Day!
[ 11:12 PM ]
Happy Fathers' Day to all the daddys out there...
This yr's fathers' day is a special one cos my dad is in town! I spent fathers' day w him last yr in Jakarta. But it was just the 2 of us, and it was just like any other day.
But this yr is diff. We went to IT fair and gt ourselves a digi cam, actually dad got it for us :p The sales guy even jokingly said that ew shd buy one more for dad, then i told him that its the other way round. When he heard that he resolved to nt gt married and have kids. Other than the fact that we bought a digi cam, I wld have hated the whole experience of the IT fair. The place was so squeezy, ppl pushing you ard, some blocking the path, others hogging the road. It's crazy!
Then we spent the whole aftn at the botanic gardens. I'll upload the pics once i upload it into the comp.