the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Friday, June 20, 2008
A Day at the Zoo [ 2:06 PM ]


Yesterday's zoo outing was FUN! Wei wld be happy to read that, instead of my "ok lor". Haha...

Pics wld be up after I upload it into my comp. Lazy mode on right now.

The petting zoo was CLOSED for renovation, and its only open in september. And the zoo ppl told us last yr that renovation wrks wld end in feb 2008. I think they just want us to frequent the zoo more often. My once a yr visit not gd enough meh? Haha...

I was thinking of adopting an animal. Maybe a tiger, giraffe or something. But maybe after i start wrking.

We were lucky yesterday...
Many animals decided to be super near the glass panels and fences, so we cld see them up close. Inuka even swam right up to me, and lucky me, I managed to catch in action on my camera.

When nat comes back frm china/indonesia, we go to the bird park?
Anybody on? I think Leo wld be complaining...

Haha...

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe