my random sparks of insantiy
Boredom
[ 12:06 AM ]
You knw when you're bored and you think that you have lotsa things to say but when you actually start typing, you dunno what to write?
That's what I'm feeling right now.
There are alot of things running thru my mind, but I dunno hw to put these things together...
01) Mon is the start of eCr, what modules to take?
02) Nat is coming back so i shall take off, but what day?
04) Pei Kiat's bdae party is on Tue, nd to hunt for gift and ask the YJ band mates (other than sheng en and edward) if they wanna share
05) Saturday is Leo's bdae party, who and what time to meet up
06) How to gt to Leo's hse
07) Indo trip, hw much to bring, tickets!
08) IT fair, i nd to gt a camera and a mp4
09) I wanna gt my hair straighten AGAIN
10) I need to lose weight
11) I need to start running again
12) I wanna donate blood
13) I need to shop!!!
14) I hate my job
15) When will mei fei call me back
16) I wanna go to Venice
17) When will my guitar class at the CC start?
Its really random thoughts