my random sparks of insantiy
AWAY
[ 12:59 AM ]
I'm gonna be away for a period of 2 weeks from thursday, 3rd July onwards.
All calls made to my handphone will be diverted to my home phone with effect from thursday afternoon onwards. So if you call me and hear a sweet sounding "hello" on the other end, don't be surprised I didnt go for voice box transplant neither did you call the wrong no... That voice belongs to my mom. Apparently I didnt inherit her feminine voice, I sound more masculine. Haha!
In case of any emergency, I cld be contacted thru my indo hp no. Which cld be obtained frm my mom or I believe that some of you guys alrdy have it. I can't rmb the number cos it's freaking long and my brain cells aren't very active after the exams. My mom is better at rmbing such things, so asking her wld be a better idea. I wont be checking my email, friendster, facebook or blog as often as I usually do; so emails will only be replied as and when I cld find an idle comp w a pretty fast internet connection. Internet connections in Indonesia are slower than snail mails, I'm nt joking! It's true! So if the connection isn't moderately fast I won't bother using it, lest I'd die of peck chek-ness.
Lastly, anybody wants to gt anything frm Indo?