the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Sunday, June 29, 2008
am i old? [ 11:48 PM ]


I feel old...

Being surrounded by shrieking teenagers (mostly sec sch kids) at wrk makes me feel so. After serving a grp of sec 2 girls yesterday, I cldnt help but want my teenage years back! Heck puberty, bitchy friends and ugly boys and stuff like that... haha... I still miss my sec sch days. Those girls were very funny in an innocent way. Here's why...
There were 3 of them in all, girl A said that an acdc shirt was nice. Then girl b said "do you knw that acdc stands for anti christ devil's child?"
Upon hearing so girl a threw the tshirt and said "OMG! my mom will kill me if i gt that shirt!!!" her reaction was so big, i just cant help but smile and hold back my laughter. Deep dwn I envy their carefree life, something that I out grew.

Whenever I look at old photographs, I just smile and feel nostalgic. An album in my facebook is dedicated to my old photographs (i've only managed to upload a few). And I'm only 22, will such feelings grow as I age? As for now, I wanna create many happy and nostalgic memories w the ppl ard me :)

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe