my random sparks of insantiy
Wisdom tooth extraction
[ 12:08 PM ]
I just got my wisdom tooth extracted. It wasn't as bad as what ppl describe it to be. No surgery needed, just a simple extraction. No sawing of the gum, no stitches, only a sringe for anasthetics and pliers to extract the tooth.
Before the procedure the dentist said the likelihood that he has to perform surgery is about 10% only.
He injected the anathetics in a few spots then he asked me to rinse my mouth. After that I tasted blood. Then we chatted for ard 15 min, abt me putting on braces. I might wanna put on braces before the year ends, while my teeth can still be moved. During that 15min I could feel that my left lip,left cheek, and even left ear slowly becoming numb. The dentist said that its shd be that way.
After the 15 min was up, he took out a pair of dental pliers and said "Kai gong lo" (Let's start work). My only reaction was "gasp!" then I shut my eyes closed. And started praying real hard.
He took the pliers, clasped my tooth and started shaking it real hard. It was like he was screwing out a screw that is deeply implanted in a piece of wood. Within 5 min everything was done! My tooth was out with blood all over it, and in its place is a piece of cotton which he asked me to bite real hard.
I fgt to ask for my tooth back! Its 'root' was really long. And i didnt want to take a pic of its bloody sight.
I just have to take antibiotic painkillers afterwards.
So far the extraction is still good. I still feel numb. Hopefully it will still be good. Haha...
I think that I'm one very brave girl. Whahaha....
I'm so full of myself.
Frm today onwards I'm less wise liao. Don't come to me for advise, I might give you a very unwise one. Lol!