my random sparks of insantiy
[ 5:29 AM ]
Its 5 am in the morning and i still cant gt myself to sleep. I keep tossing and turning in bed.
Last night I talked for HOURS w a friend. I realised that we really dunno a person until we have a heart-to-heart conversation w him/her. I LOVE heart-to-heart conversations. Makes u see the other's true self. Its the best way to knw one better. But its a pity that with the pace life is, we seldom gt the time to really just sit dwn and talk. To let dwn all barriers, and just talk, no pretences, no prejudices, no hard feelings.
There are nt many ppl whom I can really talk this way too. One reason is I dun anyhow open up to ppl. I only open up to ppl who can really 'click' w me. Although i appear to be a chatterbox. Another is that I'm afraid of what the other party might think.
Its hard to find someone who's honest w you. Alot of ppl in this society are full of pretences, or have ulterior motives. And its sad to say that even before officially going out to the wrking world, I alrdy see some ppl I knw turning into potential backstabbers. Those who wld do anything to gt up that ladder. Its a dog eat dog world out there. Realising this I just wanna be a student forever. Forever protected and taken care of, just nd to study, do homework, attend lectures and socialise in sch.
I knw that I need to grow up.