my random sparks of insantiy
American Idol Season 7
[ 10:54 PM ]
American Idol Season 7 has come to an end. The winner is David Cook. It was so very predictable lor. Frm the week of the top 10 performance onwards I cld alrdy see that he wld win. Too bad Singapore Pools don't take any bets on American Idol if nt i wld have won some money, cld be used for shopping during GSS.
I gt up real early to watch the live telecast of the results show. The results show was ALOT better than the performance the previous night. At least I cld catch a glimpse of Jason Castro, I sound like a silly school girl, LOL. Ford gave the 2 Davids each a car! Gosh, Archuletta is one lucky 17 yr old.
Its funny that altho I watch Idol almost every week (frm top 24 onwards, it doesnt make sense to watch ppl who cant sing for nuts generating noise pollution) for almost every season(except for the seasons during my JC days), I don't have a single CD of the Idols. Discounting the fact that I have one Clay Aiken pirated CD.