the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
wisdom tooth extraction-cancelled [ 6:18 PM ]


I supposedly had to go for my dental appoinment to extract my wisdom tooth yesterday.
However, my auntie had to drop in last min on sun and she went back home yesterday. Her flight was 1220pm, she had to leave our hse at ard 10am. So my mom said that it'd be nice to send her off. To add on to that a grand uncle was admitted to the hospital cos he had appenditictis(think that I spelt it wrongly). Being a filial grand niece, I tagged along when mom said that she'll go down and visit him. As a result I had to cancel the apptmnt. And re-scheduled it to 5th may.

Somehow I'm scared to extract it, but if I dont it'll give me problems one day cos there's a hole it in. And on my last visit ard 10 months ago the hole was still small and the dentist said we shall wait till it gets bigger. So I assumed that he means extraction in the next visit. Sigh...

I've heard scary stories abt wisdom tooth extraction, and hw painful it wld be to bear w the pain after the extraction. That you've gotta drink milk, eat porridge for 2 weeks. That the bleeding wldn't stop for hours, the tongue wld be numb for days, the pain wld be excruciating. Blah Blah Blah...

I just hope that it'll be a normal extraction and not a surgery. And ppl stop scaring me off, lest I'll get cold feet.

I heard that i should abstain from blood donation for a month of my extraction is on local anesthetics, and 3 months if i was on general anesthetics. And I was planning to donate blood right after my last paper. Now I shall wait.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe