the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Thursday, December 27, 2007
[ 6:33 PM ]


I'm back but not kicking. Dwn w a fever... Reaalised that i wasnt feeling well only during FR this morning...

The trip back to indo was somewhat boring. All i rmb doing was visiting relatives and my dad's friends. Didnt manage to meet up w friends and didnt shop much. All the shopping was done in a rush, something i dun really like. Only bought a pair of glasses and jeans. Bah... Then i brought S$500 for nothing. Then i still had to do my FR homewrk which in the end James only glanced thru and let those who didnt finish off. Walao! I didnt do ALOT of stuff cos i was rotting at home doing hmwrk. KNS! I hate him!!! He made me so stressed out to the extent that i cried for fear of not completing his wrk. He's worse than MS Tan YL. Arghh...

Dissappointing trip. My temper flared too. I knw that i shouldn't have done that... No excuse whatsoever.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe