my random sparks of insantiy
Exam timetable 2008
[ 6:27 PM ]
My Exam Timetable for this year:
Subject code Subject title Date Time
279 0091 Financial Reporting 14th May 2.30–5.30pm
279 0028 Managerial Economics 15th May 10am–1pm
279 0075 Human Resource Management 30th May 2.30–5.30pm
277 0128 Elements of the Law of Contract 2nd June 10am–1pm
It seems like I'm quite lucky this year. Lucky in a sense that I don't have a day in which I have a day with 2 papers in it. The gap between HRM and ME is quite big as well. So I could concentrate on FR and ME 1st then on HRM and ELC. Altho this years exam ends a tad later than last year's but I'm ok with it. I'll still have around 3 months break after that. Might go to Jakarta after exams with Flo for a shopping spree, and to visit Daddy.
The Prelims timetable isn't out yet, I'm not surprised as they are always like that.