the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
dec trip [ 9:33 PM ]


2 more weeks till my last day at GNS. Feel happy yet one part of me doesnt feel lyk leaving too. But I have to start revising for prelims le. Thru out the past few months (since the start of the sch term) i havent been studying. In fact I've been the slackest I have ever been. I really worry for myself leh. I'll start revising in Jan, hope that it wont be too late.

In the meantine, I'll be going back to Palembang from 22-26 Dec to attend my cousin's wedding. I was planning to spend ard 10 days there initially. But some how James Kwan had to push fwd lecture to 27 and I hava a law lesson on 28. At first I wanted to just skip that one law lesson, but now w FR, i don't think that it'll be wise to skip too many classes. Haiz... I'm just wishing and hoping that I'd have enough time to go around and eat all those good food there and meet up w the ppl i wanna meet. My bro wld be there by the time i reach there. Its been a long time since the last time i saw him. Really miss him and my dad too.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe