my random sparks of insantiy
updates
[ 10:56 PM ]
I've been extremely busy w life right now. Last thur i just started my part time auditing job at GNS co, i'm doing collation. I took up the job cos i find the experience relevant to my area of study. I'm also still wrking at Holland V, cos the boss needs ppl and it'll be bad if i PS him taking into account that he treats me very well. I shdn't be a wang en fu yi person. He also si bu de to let me go, so i nv quit lor. So I'd be wrking at the auditting co every wed n thur when i gt no sch and at holland V every fri and sat after my lessons. I have a very action packed life. Gd thing my sis is done w her PSLE.
Assignments and tutorials have been piling up till i cannot stand it liao, but i really have no choice cos i've gt no time to do them. But i'm clearing them in time for their deadlines. I really feel like scolding myself. I worry for my future grades. I must buck up. First things first.
I've gt no life nw. So if i cant make it for certain gatherings pls understand :)
And to my big bro, u r welcome for the things. I cldnt find ur uncle fester hp pouch sock, the shop at far east sdh roboh, la ganti toko sikok lg. Jd sabar y... km smp cari ke lg. Then anting itu jg blm bl krn aku bbrp minggu ini di station di cineleisure and nt Holland V. Kl sdh gawe di holland V br bs bl y. Sabar...
Aku titip ccnyo bibir sandal yg dr thai n kaos u. Mm titip ear stick. U r fortunate to have a sis like me. Whahaah...