my random sparks of insantiy
stressed out
[ 10:27 AM ]
School just started and i'm alrdy stressed out.
One person whom i dun wish to be in the same lecture group with keeps on bugging me and my friends for our timetables. I just wish that she knows that she's an irritating pest that disturbs everyone's (those sitiing w her)sutdy process. I've endured a year of torture, pls dun let me go thru that again.
Gotta go to Pioneer sec to register for Gatri.
My sister is starting to rebel, she isnt listening to me anymore. When i ask her to study and do me 2 papers, she'll talk on the phone, talk to gatri or do all those funny things. SOmetimes i wonder why i bother so much. I have more things in my life to worry abt. And I'm wasting my youth staying at home supervising her studies. I'm a 21 year old who has a commitment of a married old hag w a dozen of kids. Sigh...