the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
1st day of sch [ 12:01 AM ]


I'm depressed today...
Partially bcos i was scolded by that bloody Indonesian lady at NTUC fairprice Jp outlet the night b4 for something that she was in fault lor. Damn her, ask her to F herself w her pram handle la! Srry for the vulgarities, kinda pissed w her.

Another thing to add on to my depression was the 2 lectures I attended today. Financial Reporting and Human Resource Management. Sigh... 2 very hard topics. I hope that I can survive and score for yr 2. Nd to make up for the lousy results i gt in yr 1. The FR lecturer was a nice chap, nice but stern in some ways too. The HRM lecuterer is scarier, fiercer and i dun think that i like his teaching style. It makes me sleepy. But hey, I found PBF's Jonathan Peh boring and its the subject i scored the highest in. hehe... Maybe boring lecturers are good omen to me. Whahaha...
What kind of theory is this...

To add on to my load nw, i still have to go back to Holland cum Cinelesisure on saturdays to help out.

My sister's PSLE is in a matter of 2 weeks. She's taking the exam and I'm the one stressed out w it. Gatri's (the gal staying w us) school entrance exam application has yet to be processed. I really feel like collapsing. I just find that every single matter is burdened on my shoulder. And I cldnt refuse to carry it cos i knw if i do, my mum wld have to be burdened by it. I'd rather do it then let my mum worry abt all these things. Sometimes I really wished that my dad was in town. He makes problems less complicated.

It's a good thing that i did OK for my yr 1 exam. Then I have one less thing to worry abt. I'll just have to move on in life.

At times like this, I always remind myself:
Nothing lasts forever, not even your problems

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe