the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
wanna cut fringe! [ 7:56 PM ]


I have this urge to cut my fringe... But my mum doesnt have the time to do it for me, and I dun trust the hairstylist to do a good job aft the last disasterous job she did on my hair that required 6 months for it to grow back to its normal state. I think that I need to change a hairstylist. But I'm afraid of changes esp when it comes to hair. U'd need like a few months for the bad hairstyle to grow out.

Nat left last mon, and i had to wrk so i cldnt wake up in time to make it to the airport. I feel so bad lor, and sad too. If she happens to read this, Sorry Nat..

I just feel that as we gt older, ppl come and go, things change sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse, but like it or not life's like that. It's just that sometimes i dread life to change. I dread to say goodbye. And I DONT wanna lose friends due to one reason for another. To my beloved friend who thinks that we think that she's a bad friend (u knw who u are): We don't think that you're a lousy friend, I dunno where u gt such ideas frm. All of us miss u so much, and we dun have anything against u, neither do we judge u for who u are. I just hope that u gt this straight, we still think that u're one great friend and we do regret that u think so lowly of us.

I'd be starting my Uni year 2 in 2 weeks time, at the blink of the eye I'd be wrking in 2 years time. SOmething I dun think that I'd look fwd to. Wrking life is scary, the office politics, the bitchy colleagues, the backstabbers, etc. Argh! I'd better enjoy my student life while I can.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe